Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, print the template onto black card or draw your own design.
- Then trace the lines with super tacky glue.
- Sprinkle fine salt over the glue and gently shake off the excess.
- Once the glue is completely dry, mix your watercolours so that they are watery.
- Dip your paintbrush in the watercolour paint and gently touch it to the salt that you wish to colour, the salt will soak the paint up.
- Allow to dry fully before moving and displaying your artwork.
- Add glow in the dark wiggle eyes to create a spooky effect!
Make your watercolours watery so that the colour spreads easily.